Skype
cs.disease

Beast's Fury Chibi Beast's Fury Chibi

Really fun! little game I would love to see the early stretch goal characters in this as well if possible!
Hope the kickstarter keeps going well and you meet your goal and beyond!

Evil-Dog responds:

yeah that's my hope as well :) this little game would be pretty sweet on mobile too

"Socks" "Socks"

I chuckled.
For the voices I'd recommend working on emoting a bit more. The sound should be able to hold it's own, tell a detailed story without visuals. With this, I feel like animating it would benefit the scene more.

Jom responds:

I thought I did a good job "emoting." Unless you mean adding music or something. I don't understand the comment lol, but thanks for the review.

Parkour Ladyperson Parkour Ladyperson

Love it. Definitely see Mirror's Edge in this and I've always loved the design of that game. Red and black just works so well. Keep doin' what you do. :)

AtTheSpeedOf responds:

I've always been a big fan of the art direction in Mirror's Edge as well. That game definitely had a big influence on me when I was making this.

Arbok + Fearow = Arbrow Arbok + Fearow = Arbrow

I was going to give you 5 stars, but I noticed that you forgot the feathers on his head... so I can only give you 5 stars since it's still really awesome. :D

Keep up with all your great work. :)

Sabtastic responds:

Oh yeaaahh..!
Fearow's got a little chicken crest on its head, doesn't he?

I had it added in the sketch layer, but I guess I decided that it looked cooler without. B:
Good eye!

Potates Potates

That potato... has more class then I ever will.

AtTheSpeedOf responds:

He is indeed a god among men.